Hair Styling Class for Bridal and Red Carpet
2 days, $1000, Certification is provided at end of class, no kit included
Everything will be provided for class, no need to bring or purchase anything for class
$200 off when you enroll this class with Pro Beauty Makeup Artist Class at the same time.
$300 off when you enroll this class with Pro Beauty Makeup Artist Class and Airbrush Makeup Artist Class at the same time.
This is a 2-day class for anyone who wants to learn all necessary techniques of styling hair for bridal, wedding updo, red carpet and special events. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced hair stylists.
This class is for everyone who wants to do hair styling professionally. You can be a complete beginner at hair styling or a working cosmetologist. The class is designed to cover the fundamental techniques that even cosmetologist (hair stylist) want to learn in day 1 as well as the advanced techniques that will turn you into an expert in hair styling and starting doing it professionally in all fields of fashion, beauty and entertainment in day 2.
Clients will love you when you can do it all in this demanding industry. You can use your knowledge from our hairstyling class for prom, wedding, TV, film and fashion. This class is designed to cover the majority of those hair styling situations. A certificate is rewarded after class completion.
What you will learn:
- Tools and supplies you need for your hair styling kit
- Product Knowledge
- Fundamentals of hair styling
- Theory (Texture, Density, Lengths, Extensions, Tools)
- Basic hair styling for a beauty shoot: Ballet bun, Sleek pony tail
- Application of Clip-in Extensions
- Classic chignon
- How to section hair correctly
- Proper Teasing Techniques
- Different teasing techniques for different sections of hair
- Fundamentals of curling hair professionally for long lasting curls
- Basic and advanced Up-do’s
- How to use different pins for different purposes
- How to hide hair pins and bobby pins when styling
- Types and styles of braiding
- How to create hair volume
- How to create different looks with same basic curls
- How to create different types of curls
- Old hollywood glam
- The classic S wave
- How to use different types of hot tools
- How to re-texturize hair
- Split up-do (half up half down)
- Faux Bob
- Hollywood Glam Up-Do
- Loose Curl Up-Do
- Modern French Twist (Explanation of Loose Twist)
- How to texture braids
- How to texture curls
Please note: This class is not a part of cosmetology school. It’s a class designed for by experienced hair stylists that have been doing hair styling professionally in all fields of fashion, beauty and entertainment.
- AUG 10 – 11 @ 10AM – 5PM
- OCT 12 – 13 @ 10AM – 5PM
- DEC 14 – 15 @ 10M – 5PM
For financing, you must:
1. Apply for PayPal Credit and get approved for the amount you wish to pay for class(es).
2. Contact us via phone (323) 932-9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Let us know you wish to use your PayPal Credit to finance your class(es)